Customer Service Policy
THE THREE LTD.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
Last Revised: 2019-08-15
We value exceptional communication above all else! That is why our dedicated support team works 24/7/365 to help you!
How we handle Customer Service:
- Our Email/Ticket based Customer Support team is available at Open ticket
- An email message to this address will create a ticket on our help desk. We will reply within 1 business day.
- If you don't have access to your email at the moment, you can use our Contact Form to contact us.
Via our Customer Service you can make a General Inquiry or Report Abuse.
To make a general inquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the General Inquiry Form.
To report any form of abuse activity (spam, phishing, malware etc.) with respect to any Company’s service, email us at email@example.com or fill the Report Abuse Form.
How we address the abuse complaints:
- Our Abuse team will go through the complaint to determine the type of abuse.
- In case of compromised/hacked domain, a warning will be sent to the domain registrant. If the registrant fails to remove the unauthorized content, the domain will be suspended.
- In case of deliberate abuse such as Phishing/Malware/419 scam/Child Pornography the domain name will be suspended immediately.